Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

In the weekends 9/3/2015

Mayjah
Date 9/3/2015

It was on a saturday morning i woke up and went down strays and had breakfast mum and my family had already made breakfast so i got some as well. After that i put on my shoes to go to my nans and aunt's house they lived far from us so it was hard to get to them but on the way i got to see my friend. When i got there she was awake i asked her if i can stay for a while she said yes then my other aunt came she is fourteen years old then after a while my little brother came he is two years younger then me. When it started to get late we were told to stay because it was too dark to go home so we stayed we had our dinner and we watch movie until we went to sleep.

from mayjah

Screenshot 2015-03-10 at 12.12.18 PM.png

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mayjah

Good Work , but you had to learn your spell lists .

Unknown said...

HI Mayjah nice work you have here you have a bit of spelling mistakes there but I think you should keep up your nice writing.

Post a Comment