Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2016

The room 23.3.2016

As I walked into an unknown room I find myself being seeing a realm of my nightmares , The floor  is filled with toys, Cloths, Dirty socks and  a horrible smell , The Walls are filled with  Pizza , posters and Books , I found myself looking up at the ceiling and to my surprise there is nothing there.

I go around the room to look around , I see Choker roaches Scurrying around empty Pizza Boxes and I see cloths under the bed with “ pairs of old shoes and a Disgusting smell coming from the closet. I Bolt to see what was making the  reeking smell. When I get close to open the door knob I see that there had been a pair of unhygienic sports shoes. I try to get away from the smell but the bedroom door is out of range.

Instead of the door I flung myself out of the window just in time to heart the door being swung open by the mother. I dart my way pass time and bolt home to  go to sleep.  

From: Mayjah

0 comments:

Post a Comment