Pages

Friday 14 October 2016

Climbing 13.10.2016



As i sat on top of the mountain, I a perfect viewpoint of the town below. Rock climbing was my favourite activity. When i started climbing at the age of 7. By the age of 10 I could climb trees. By 13 I started going to more advanced place where there would be steep cliffs slippery holds. Once I became a more advanced person to climbing , I started climbing mountain tops for the bestest viewpoints. After all of my climbing I’d get some more friends to come along with me.

By the age of 21 I was starting up a  mountain when Suddenly I became aware that my equipment were losing grip on the mountain. But I thought I could make it to the top not knowing that the ground was shifting under me. I felt a shudder rising from me and then from the top of the mountain it came crashing down with speed like a running cheater more and more kept forming from the distance but I could see what was going on for at that moment something hit me on the head and caused me to get squeezed by the approaching avalanche. When I woke up I was in the hospital lying on a bed lost in a sea of faces .

After two weeks of waiting I was allowed to go hiking again. But to keep away from snowy mountains . I search for new places with better viewpoints but i could never find the right one that could show me the bestest viewpoint of the world. I find new viewpoints everywhere i go but maybe i should try biking with others to be safe.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, in your piece of writing I saw lots of errors that might need to be corrected. Over all I like your writing a lot and if you correct them, your story will be much better. Thanks!

Post a Comment