Pages

Friday 24 June 2016

Why I Like Playing Games



From: Mayjah Date: 24 . 6 . 2016

Why do I like playing games ? I like playing games because they entertain me and they give me a reason to stay home and help . I like games that have a little bit of violence and  teamwork as well . I like “black ops 3 , Call of duty warfare , MW2 , MW3 , Halo 1 ,2 , 3 , 4 , 5  , Minecraft , Pc> ( Slither , Agargo ) <PC . They all contain what I like .Games can entertain anyone who would want to play , they can play in cars or play on Pc games they can do what they want and what they like .  

Sione checked

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mayjah
You are completely a game freak, but I am just like you in a way. I do like games so much because its entertaining.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! :)

Post a Comment