Pages

Friday 1 April 2016

Chocolate tasting 1.4.2016


As I put the delightful food in my mouth I start to feel its taste tingling with my taste bud. it tastes sweet and sugary with its great coco taste and then it pops like a balloon in my mouth .

When I had seen the milky food.  I Felt the small Devine thing and I was waiting for my teacher to tell the class to eat it. When the class had got a heavenly chocolate our teacher told us to taste it I could hear the others crunch the soft thing, I heard my friends crack theirs and then I look at mind, It was light and squishy. I read what was titled on top (Dairy milk) I didn't hear what Mrs tuakoi was saying until I ate the delicious chocolate.

I heard it break multiple times as I tasted it, the square chocolate lost its color the darkish brown was gone from my mouth and went down my throat.

From:Mayjah
From: mayjah

0 comments:

Post a Comment