Pages

Friday 1 April 2016

Dirty room 1/4/16



As I trudge into my sister's room I find myself seeing a Place of disasters , The floor is packed with toys, Cloths, Dirty greasy socks and  a horrible smell .The Walls are filled with  Pizza , posters and Books , I found myself looking up at the ceiling and to my surprise there is nothing there.

I go around the room to look around , I see Choker roaches  Scurrying around empty Pizza Boxes and I get a glimpse of  cloths under the bed with pairs of old tatty shoes and a Disgusting smell coming from the closet. I Bolt to observe  what was making the reeking smell. When I get close to open the door knob I catch sight of sports shoes that had been a pair of unhygienic sports shoes. I try to get at a distances from the odor but the bedroom door is out of range.

Instead of the door I flung myself out of the window just in time to overhear the door being swung open by the my mother. I darted my way pass town to find an excuse. When the sun was falling into space I bolted back home to go to slumber asleep.  

From: Mayjah

0 comments:

Post a Comment