Pages

Friday 1 April 2016

Another math game 1.4.2016

Another math game 23.3.2016
P1

Contents: This was made 1 week and 2 day ago

As I start to play my maths game I wait until it says I can start, the screen changes and the white background has gone it showed me a title called ( welcome to maths play) I then click the the words and the screen changed again. It said on the screen to pick one of four teams ( 1 player, 2 player, 3 player, 4 player ) I had chosen 1 player then it had changed the screen again.

P2

The screen changed And I had a choice to chose 1 of 4 characters. I had chosen the first person in the line a man  with blond hair. I had clicked on him and the he had put up a sign that said ( excellent choice ) then a text box had appeared and said ( click to continue ) then I had clicked it and then the screen had changed again. 12 square boxes had appeared the screen had said to fill in all the boxes with answer it was hard to get them all right because some had millions of numbers. at the end of it all  I had finished with 2600 points I had only 400 more points to get a perfect then I had seen the screen change.






P3

The screen had changed with a black background and the boxes disappeared and the character that I had chosen and my score had appeared on top. I had seen fireworks go off and then the Finally words had appeared (you have finished the game). I was happy and glad to finish.


From: Mayjah

0 comments:

Post a Comment