Pages

Friday 20 May 2016

Lemon Cupcakes 20.5.2016

Image result for lemon yogurt cupcake recipeOn Tuesday after morning tea my teacher miss Tu’akoi said to the class pack up we are going to the hall now for the baking while I was still packing up my book miss Tu’akoi said unto me where is your netbook then I reply to her it broken.
1 ¼ cup of sugar
Rind of 2 lemon
2 egg
1 cup of oil
1 cup of yogurt
2-3 tbs
1 cup of self raising flour

Then I ask her what are we baking and she said we are going to bake Lemon yogurt cupcake. I was so glad and happy because this is my first time eating Lemon yogurt cupcake.

As miss tu’akoi started baking she said unto the student the first thing I am going to mix is one and one quarter cup of sugar and rind of two lemon then she added two eggs and one cup of oil.

Then she mix it for a few minute and then she added the one of yoghurt and 2-3tbs and the last thing she added was the I cup of self raising flour.  Then she put it in the oven for 20 to 25 minute then we have to go back to class and wait for miss lamiss to avme with it when it is ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment