Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

My favourite Lady 4 / 5 / 2016

Intro:
She looked like an angel that had come from something i have never seen , The smell was like a sweet vanilla and the dress looked like a flower from heaven , i looked at the face. It had light brown eyes with tan skin , My favourite Lady and her dark chocolate hair.  Her age was in the late 30ths and her skin was smooth as silk.


P1


you could smell the delicious smell like an angels cooking , the house would be swept , polished , neat and it would smell like vanilla. The wind will blow in with a soft breeze , the kitchen would have apples on it with a banana . The rooms upstairs would be boomed with slow and musical waves from the TV’s . The rooms would have a lot on equations and posters and photo’s of my family.


P2


The ground would be filled with tears and the argument would be loud , the adults would be crying and would be sad of their lost , my mother would be sad and silent for hours crying about what had happened . She would go in the room and wait until she was ready to hear what had caused it.


Conclusion


My mother is the bestest thing that has happened to me i love my mother for being there when i almost got kicked out of school and i would  love to repay her with my love and gratitude.

From: Mayjah

0 comments:

Post a Comment