Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

2048

“Left right left” hello my name is mayjah and I will be talking about another maths game called 2048 . This game is simple , you start of with only a few numbers like “4” or “2” . For example you would get a 2 and a 4 but they would not add up so when you move around in your cube more numbers will come .

Once they both have the same number they can add more as well. But if the cube is full of numbers that cant add any more the game would tell you the score you have reached and your best if you have past your best then the numbers will start to get harder.  

I love playing this game because it shows me how smart I am and how good I am at maths so if you would like to play this game just click on the link below.
From Mayjah

Screenshot 2016-05-13 at 10.12.20 AM.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment